The Finance Office is responsible for
- Preparation of Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- Official records of the City: Minutes, Ordinances, Resolutions, Documents, etc.
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Investment of city funds
- Receiving and recording all monies deposited with the City
- Municipal Elections
- Voter registration forms
- Liquor licensing
- Special Assessment Administration
- Human Resources
- Accounts payable
- Contact for weddings officiated by Mayor
The Finance Office is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Legal/Finance Committee meets on the 2nd and 4th Monday of the month at 5:15 pm at City Hall, second floor conference room.